- Strengthens digestive balance and supports a healthy immune system*1,2,15; note packaging may vary from image shown
- Helps promote the natural production of IgA (Immunoglobulin A), a primary digestive antibody, that provides an extra layer of immune support to defend against infection*2
- All ingredients are gluten-free, non-GMO, require no refrigeration, and are available in vegetarian capsules; Appropriate for those with lactose intolerance*5
- Continues to work during antibiotic use, unlike many bacterial probiotics you’ll find marketed in capsule form or in foods such as yogurt*3,15
- Recent discoveries about the human microbiome have opened new ways resolve health issues that have never previously been imagined. The microbiome includes all the trillions of bacteria that live in our intestines. Studies have found that these beneficial bacteria can affect our digestion, nutrient absorption, mood, immune system, and other factors. Adverse changes in our microbiome can cause health issues. Diet, medications, environmental factors and aging all affect our microbiome.
- Using this knowledge can help us improve digestion issues, strengthen the immune system and improve our general health. A properly balanced microbiome is the way to harness this extraordinary power, meaning around 85% good bacteria to 15% bad. Good probiotic supplements have been shown to have an important role in creating and maintaining that balance. Choosing the right probiotic supplement is the key to improving and repairing your microbiome.*
- A properly balanced microbiome can help prevent, cure or improve a wide variety of health conditions. An improved diet, environmental factors and a good probiotic supplement can help create this balance. High-fiber foods, a variety of probiotic bacteria help improve the conditions in your intestines for your own microflora. Healthy probiotic bacteria produce chemical compounds, postbiotic metabolites, that contribute to good intestinal environment. Only Dr. Ohhira’s Probiotics provides all three
- Dr. Ohhira’s Original Formula Probiotic provides live, active probiotics. Each stomach acid resistant capsule also contains prebiotics consisting of fermented plant fibers which nourish your own good probiotic bacteria, and postbiotic metabolites, which are the compounds that the 12 active, carefully chosen, probiotic strains have been producing for 5 years throughout the fermentation process. No other probiotic is crafted this way, producing a probiotic like no other on the market today.*
- Dr. Ohhira’s Probiotics is backed by over 20 scientific studies and recommended by digestive health and immune system support health care providers. Dr. Ohhiras is the only product that provides POSTBIOTIC METABOLITES. When postbiotic metabolites are ingested, they go to work immediately adjusting the acid/base level towards a more optimal slightly acidic pH, reducing inflammation, accelerating the growth of healthy new cells in the lining of the GI tract, providing rapid microbiome restoration
- DR. MERCOLA COMPLETE PROBIOTICS are engineered for quality and maximal health benefits for your whole body – produced by a worldwide leader with more than 100 years of industry experience
- DR. MERCOLA’S PROPRIETARY PROBIOTIC FORMULA CONTAINS a unique blend of 10 strains of Probiotics as well as a Prebiotic which serves to “feed” the good bacteria in your gut*
- COMPLETE PROBIOTICS FEATURES LACTOBACILLUS ACIDOPHILUS DDS-1, a strain of bacteria that studies have shown to help improve abdominal health, bloating and occasional elimination irregularities*
- THIS QUALITY DIETARY SUPPLEMENT has been rigorously tested for efficacy, with a minimum of 80% of the included gut bacteria shown to be 90% resistant to the stomach’s acid and bile
- DAILY PROBIOTICS BENEFIT THE ENTIRE BODY by aiding in digestion, enhancing the synthesis of Vitamin B, improving calcium absorption, balancing intestinal microflora, promoting vaginal health (in women), and supporting the immune system*
- Ortho Biotic includes a carefully assembled cast of probiotic organisms to support microflora balance and maintain a healthy environment for vitamin uptake and optimal immune function.